• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Ok then hes just a tyipcal douchebag. Either way people like him just rub me the wrong way. Like i said id never take him seriously.

I think nutnfancy does some good videos, and he always gives me new ideas for my personal home range. That being said he is also a little douchebaggy. Not nearly as bad as this guy though.
    Have you ever read "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie? Check it out sometime!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Have you ever read "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie? Check it out sometime!

NOPE!! ;)

Seriously though im just saying that the guy in the vid looks like some kind of wacko that needs to take a step back and rethink they way he looks and acts if he is going to represent what a responsible gun handler is. I always try to be respectfull when answering questions that people have asked me to the best of my ability, about guns or in my trade, the people part of my job is one of the things i love the most. I even have helped out with ABATE training new riders and giving classes, and have always gotten positive reviews from students ive taught. At the same time im not covered in tats though i have a few, i always dress professionally for what im doing, im not sporting a doorag and chaps riding my hog with my babe on the back with no helmets. (if you cant tell i work in the motorcycle industry at a shop in Indy, your guess which one:D) All im sayin is professionalism goes along way, and this guy didnt look like any professional to me. :twocents:

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I hardly think that someone with the tagline of 686Shooter is defenseless.:D

A Smith 66-3 2 1/2 barrel came in the shop the other day. I had an unused (never fired) secondhand Glock 19 the young lady wanted. We made the swap with a little boot on her end. She said someone told her to come here to trade for a Glock because the shop owner "Is a nut for Smith revolvers." She was happy, I am happy and if the Smith is still here by the weekend it is going to go home with me.

Taste, like art is hard to define but I turn into a sick little puppy when I see a 2 1/2 inch .357 with Smith and Wesson on the sideplate.

Too much Elmer Keith and Bill Jordan when I was a youngun I reckon.

OK, maybe not completely defenseless. If you get a model 65 in, with a short barrel, let this old guy know.

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    i guess it makes me lesser of a man not having a glock. i guess i will just have to sell my kimber and buy 3. or not

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    I saw the draw from an ankle hoslter on the sidebar and planned on watching it after that video. however after the "and stuff like that" comment (shows a lack of communication skills), the sons of anarchy shirt, and the stripper to fat girl analogy, i closed the video at 1:14 and will never watch another one of his videos.

Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back making fun of a little old flock fan boy?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I though all guns were supposed to "BANG" when you pulled the trigger whether they're Glocks or something else.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Not all fat chicks are dependable, not all fat chicks can cook, not all fat chicks are good at "other" things. Depending on the fat chick that you actually know, that could be discrediting the firearm the man likes.

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I learned to shoot on the Glock platform and my first handgun was a Glock 17. That said I fired a Kimber 1911 last weekend and I will be purchasing one shortly to carry. It was the best grouping I have ever shot with a handgun. I will also say that I am not a big fan of the guy in the video, but hey its just his opinion.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have always liked the philosophy, carry the gun you shoot the best. Because if you cant put rounds on target then you are just carrying a loud club.

Top Bottom