• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That thing is awesome! What's the tax on it? And does it already come like so or do you ha e to buy a shotgun and have it modified?

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    There is a $5 AOW Tax stamp - you still have to do all the regular paperwork and wait for processing (it took 6 months for this one).

It comes as a pistol-grip and short barrel - the laws are screwy about building one of these from a shotgun that ever had a regular shoulder stock on it.

All I did was replace the standard pistol grip with a Knoxx BreachersGrip and take it to the range.

Cory at SSNFA (a frequent poster here) can hook you up with everything you need.

That thing is awesome! What's the tax on it? And does it already come like so or do you ha e to buy a shotgun and have it modified?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    very nice, I about got one of these but instead jumped on the SBR bandwagon. With only having a 5.00 stamp makes it more and more appealing. did you go with the mossberg or remington model???

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    I shoot traditional long guns left handed since I'm left-eye dominant and gravitate toward mossbergs since the safety is on top (where it belongs imho). I'm not sure they are making the Remington versions any longer due to a receiver supply issue. I did pick the Mossberg 500 version - they also make it as a Maverick frame.

very nice, I about got one of these but instead jumped on the SBR bandwagon. With only having a 5.00 stamp makes it more and more appealing. did you go with the mossberg or remington model???

Top Bottom