• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Epic fail. It doesn't seem like he was a very experienced shooter but still you would think his friends would at least show him how to grip it better.

His grip wasn't an issue, the pistol had a front vertical grip that dismounted the weapon in mid burst and resulted in the shooters hand being in an unfortunate position.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I would think that that hand would be attempting to pull the weapon down, and that when the grip dismounted, his hand and the grip would've been traveling towards the floor while the recoil had the gun rising.

Regardless, he did take it like a man.

EDIT: I maximized the video, and I see it now. Recoil pushed the gun to the rear on him. Seems to me like he was probably holding the gun forward via the front grip, and so when that disappeared, the recoil shoved it back towards him, while his off-hand went out towards the front.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Anybody notice the target?

...practicing how to hit a moving target?

Apparently it was in the "bob" mode ...wonder if they had a "weave" setting too! :D

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Just goes to show that guns do shoot people. Surely he wouldn't have done that to himself. And, assuming that the vid is real (I'm a skeptic always), he did handle it pretty well. Too bad they don't show him passing out from seeing his own blood:rockwoot:

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    He took getting shot like a man :yesway:

Just walked away, didn't run, cuss, or freak out :cool:
    I know right? Even though it was just his hand I guess it can happen just like in the movies. I know you should always try to keep a cool level head at all times. Personally if I ever got shot center mass, thigh or arm I feel it is my God given right to freak the heck out! :laugh:

swtoombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Indianapolis - Southside
    His grip wasn't an issue, the pistol had a front vertical grip that dismounted the weapon in mid burst and resulted in the shooters hand being in an unfortunate position.

Aaaaah I see that now. The first time I watched it, it was lagging and looked like he just rested the front loosely on his hand. That would really suck.

Top Bottom