• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    haven't read any of the thread, just wanted to see the video... First time to see the video... "What I should have done when I saw the buldge was take two steps back, pulled my glock 40, and put 10 bullets in your ass" "as I executed you" ?!?!?!?! WTF kind of cop would do that? Cops are not judge/jury/executioners.... Driver obeyed every command given... surely didnt present any threatening postures or anything... I sure as hell hope this cop has been removed from the force or otherwise punished for thinking that is the right way to do the job. "I'll tow it every time" ... my god this guy is using the law to promote his personal opinions... cops have the right to free speech when not in position of direct control over someone... but when they are.. like this circumstance, they need to uphold the law, not their view... god this makes me sick.

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    im betting promotions are coming. he will probably become an instructor at the academy teaching how to interact with citizens.

Last edited:

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    of course they HAD to find the guy guilty of SOMETHING. "Stopping in the roadway". Sheesh.

Well, the initial circumstances in the video are kinda... ???? ... really a bad place and situation to be in to begin with.... but.... doesn't excuse the officer's explosion. If I were the judge, though, I probably would have said "You've already suffered enough with this case" and let it go... but eh... thats probably why I am not a judge :)

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Well, the initial circumstances in the video are kinda... ???? ... really a bad place and situation to be in to begin with.... but.... doesn't excuse the officer's explosion. If I were the judge, though, I probably would have said "You've already suffered enough with this case" and let it go... but eh... thats probably why I am not a judge :)
    all i saw in the video was 3 grown adults talking. i didnt see any laws being broke until officer dipstick and patrolman wingnut showed up.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

You sound very, police-ish.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm Johnny Come Late on this one. I just saw the video today and spent a good part of the day reading through 73 pages of posts here.
    I also went to Cop.One to browse 7 pages of the LEO opinions.
    About 75% of the officers thought this was dreadful and a black eye on competent LEOs. My hat's off to them.
    The other approx 25% see the officer didn't do a thing wrong other than being stupid by getting caught on camera. Scares the crapola of me.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm Johnny Come Late on this one. I just saw the video today and spent a good part of the day reading through 73 pages of posts here.
    I also went to Cop.One to browse 7 pages of the LEO opinions.
    About 75% of the officers thought this was dreadful and a black eye on competent LEOs. My hat's off to them.
    The other approx 25% see the officer didn't do a thing wrong other than being stupid by getting caught on camera. Scares the crapola of me.
    By that reckoning, you have a three in four chance of getting a good cop if you get pulled over. Now if those three could take the fourth out behind the woodshed and get his mind right or convince him that he would be much better off, instead of saying "license and registration, dirtball" at work, asking, "would you like fries with that, sir?"

Please note that this is not to disparage either good officers or fast-food employees, only to say that those who don't honor their oaths would be better in positions where they are without authority over the lives of their fellow human beings.

Blessings,
    Bill

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    To be fair, if you asked non-LEOs how they'd feel about video (or even just audio) recorded as they do their jobs, I guarantee that more than 25% would thing the idea stinks on ice.

Now those two knuckleheads need to be given their walkin' papers. If you look past the poor people skills and the purposeful misrepresentation of facts, these "professional law enforcement officers" essentially turned their backs on an armed person. One of them was even rootin' around in the backseat with the guy still in the car.

Of course they'll say, "We didn't know he had gun.", but that's the whole fu#%in' point. I'm certain more cops have been killed by guns they didn't know were there than by guns they did know about. With such poor discipline, it's no surprise that they were so unprofessional in every other aspect of the case.

They are damn lucky they happened to be dealing with a lawful, gun-carrying citizen. If it had been a local ne'er-do-well with a bone to pick against cops, I feel certain at least one of them would be dead.

Both of them need to find another line of work. Perhaps the food service or custodial industries beckon them. They don't have what it takes to be Police officers.

Top Bottom