• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder if agent provocateurs infiltrated and incited the violence? Its a tried and true tactic.

It's also a unproven "what if"

purely conjecture.

It's much more likely that fleabaggers went down to their local costume shop, got a police uniform, and committed atrocities in their name. :D

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECJys8uCMQ&feature=related[/ame] heres one from another isolated incident.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It isn't exactly a secret that Cops have went undercover in crowds of protesters to beable to root out and indentify potential trouble makers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It isn't exactly a secret that Cops have went undercover in crowds of protesters to beable to root out and indentify potential trouble makers.

Ok, cite the instances with American officers... I will not accept pointing to LE in foreign countries as proof.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think the bigger question here is why would LE feel the need to infiltrate and instigate? And why wasn't such action initiated at the TEA Party events?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, cite the instances with American officers... I will not accept pointing to LE in foreign countries as proof.
    I'm not even talking about Canadiens or Americans per say and i'm not buying the fact that you are so naive, especially being a Leo yourself that you have never heard of or have any knowledge of undercover police officers mingling amongst crowds to identify trouble makers. I'm not saying anything about them doing so to deliberately incite violence so they can have an excuse to crack down.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    So there was plan clothes cops cruising the crowd at the protests in the second video :dunno:. Exactly where is any proof that they were there to incite violence? Seems to be alot of assumptions going on..........

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So there was plan clothes cops cruising the crowd at the protests in the second video :dunno:. Exactly where is any proof that they were there to incite violence? Seems to be alot of assumptions going on..........
    This is exactly the point I've been trying to make.

Top Bottom