• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why is the video titled Machida vs Shogun 2, but it's just a chick reading off of a piece of paper and fumbling words?:scratch:

Anyway, I gave her a view and watched it. You're welcome.

Who do I see about getting my 56 seconds back though?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Why is the video titled Machida vs Shogun 2, but it's just a chick reading off of a piece of paper and fumbling words?:scratch:

Anyway, I gave her a view and watched it. You're welcome.

Who do I see about getting my 56 seconds back though?

I didn't make the video. I believe he titled it like that in order to get more views from average youtube browsers. Deceptive? Perhaps. But she's very close in the running.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I didn't make the video. I believe he titled it like that in order to get more views from average youtube browsers. Deceptive? Perhaps. But she's very close in the running.

Well, it's very deceptive, but that's not why I watched it to begin with.

I'll watch it again because she's your friend...But it's getting muted this time. :D

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :scratch::hooked::facepalm:

Yeah, I took the bait. No problem, though. I had to work my way through college, and pay for my wife's RN education, too (her father put the entire bill on loans that I had to pay off after our marriage. I didn't mind, though; she was worth every penny!). The girl is trying, working and taking care of herself. I give her credit for that, and if all I have to do is play the video a few times, I can do that. Please, let me know if she wins.

:yesway::popcorn:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If she had a bathing suit on when she read it she would get allot more views, Just sayin!!! I still watched a couple of times to help her out, Good luck!! :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Putting my daughter though college was a killer. So I watched the video a few times to help out. I wish her the best of luck.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Hmmmm deception is never a good thing. Just be honest and let people decide for themselves if they want to help this girl out or not. I watched it too but definately under false pretenses. I do wish her good luck and all the others in the race as well.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    YouTube - UFC 113 MACHIDA vs. SHOGUN 2 Full Fight

There ya have it.

Most views = $3000 scholarship toward her college education. It's a friend of mine, so I'm trying to help her out.

Hit play and mute it if you must, but it's only about 1 minute long so view it in full and help a friend out :)

Thanks!
    Watched it, hope she wins. I'd like $3K towards my school bill or just paying bills too!

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    my daughter going to western michigan this year...so i know how hard it is...should titled it cute blonde reads words...would of got more hits..good luck!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Hmmmm deception is never a good thing. Just be honest and let people decide for themselves if they want to help this girl out or not. I watched it too but definately under false pretenses. I do wish her good luck and all the others in the race as well.

I appreciate it, but I'm unsure how it was under false pretenses? I laid out exactly what it was.

Top Bottom