• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Yep, bypass everyone and walk straight in. You can even bypass the ticket sellers if you have them in hand.
    Dan

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Every time I have had passes they have told me to get in line to exchange it for a ticket...can't remember if it was VIP but was a free pass. Lately I go with a vendor friend and just walk in a side door with him.

ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    I won some passes as well. Just wanting to make sure I don't get shot by going to the front of the line with the passes and avoiding the wait :):

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Every time I have had passes they have told me to get in line to exchange it for a ticket...can't remember if it was VIP but was a free pass. Lately I go with a vendor friend and just walk in a side door with him.

hmmm well hopefully the vip ones do the job, i bet the line is going to be even crazier today! :dunno:

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County

Same here. I tried to get in with a VIP pass and I had to exchange it for a ticket before they would let me in.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I was waiting in line to get in, and I helped a female vender unload her SUV onto a cart, she gave me a VIP pass for free admission. NO, they will not let you cut the line. However, when you finally make it up to the line you do have to wait and exchange the VIP pass for a ticket..
    (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BACK OF THE VIP PASS FILLED OUT!!!)

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was waiting in line to get in, and I helped a female vender unload her SUV onto a cart, she gave me a VIP pass for free admission. NO, they will not let you cut the line. However, when you finally make it up to the line you do have to wait and exchange the VIP pass for a ticket..
    (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BACK OF THE VIP PASS FILLED OUT!!!)

thanks for the heads up :yesway:

CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    so what is so VIP about it then.. lol. took me about a minute to get a ticket and get in the door once I got through the line. For VIP I would think you should be able to go to the front of the line.. but it is free admission I guess.. so thats always a plus..

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    so what is so VIP about it then.. lol. took me about a minute to get a ticket and get in the door once I got through the line. For VIP I would think you should be able to go to the front of the line.. but it is free admission I guess.. so thats always a plus..

Yep.. VIP was free.

Top Bottom