VODA? What the Devil is this outside NRA HQ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks guys. I just spent the last 45 minutes watching videos of this Voda trainwreck. I'm in awe, I just can't believe there could even be this much fail. How he hasn't killed somebody is a miracle.

Give him time. Eventually he will.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The worst (or maybe the best?) part of all of this is the guy believes that everyone else is the problem, not him.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    By far the best VODA video I have ever seen.

[video]https://youtu.be/Eb9j2ZThHlU[/video]

I am on a couple of closed facebook groups that he is on. Most people goof on him whenever he posts (that is where I got the above video). BUT the guy does have a few followers/students. If an "instructor" find a completely untrained shooter (or EVEN BETTER, a non-shooter) and are their first instructor, often times they can fill the students mind up with whatever they want. If the students never seek outside training (in part because the instructor told them that every other instructor was crap) they may never leave.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I am on a couple of closed facebook groups that he is on. Most people goof on him whenever he posts (that is where I got the above video). BUT the guy does have a few followers/students. If an "instructor" find a completely untrained shooter (or EVEN BETTER, a non-shooter) and are their first instructor, often times they can fill the students mind up with whatever they want. If the students never seek outside training (in part because the instructor told them that every other instructor was crap) they may never leave.

That's pretty funny!

Unfortunately, I think the big problem here is that VODA guy really, truly believes his own delusions to be real and factual. I'm surprised that no one has been harmed yet (or maybe they have and we just don't know about it). Even if no one gets hurt, the crap is is "teaching" ranges from stupid to ridiculous.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

I shouldn't have watched that at work... after all the laughing, my co-workers wonder if I'm the one who is a blithering... oh never mind! :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What's with this guy's voice? It likke a bad impression of a Jamaican accent. Sheesh, he is something else.

That's really the only interesting thing at this point. Is he really from the West Indies somewhere, or is he faking an accent? I think it would be both hilarious and fitting if he's faking it.

Top Bottom