• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Remaining item re-listed individually ...

FTF in South Bend / Mishawaka or shipped USPS Priority

Vortex scopes (multiple items)

Over the years I have picked up a number of Vortex scopes that have either never found a good home or have been replaced. Either way, I think it's time for them to move on, before I get tempted to buy a rifle just to mount the scope ;-) Some of the scopes have never been mounted, while others have been on rifles for a few years, but the description of each is given & I have tried to accurately capture the condition in the pics. None of the scopes have given me mechanical issues of any sort.

While I have the boxes for each of the scopes, they may not have all the items inside and what you see is what you will get (i.e. if you do not see the lens caps, they will not be coming with the scope.) I will say that each of the boxes does appear to have the manual in it, but that of the lens clothes have been removed and used.

Trade ideas are listed at the bottom

Vortex Viper HS-LR 2.5-10x32 FFP w/ XLR reticle - Sold - pictures removed after sale

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-hs-25-10x32-lr-long-range-riflescope-with-xlr-moa-reticle
    This scope was purchased a early last year and has been mounted, but it did not stay on for a range trip. The rifle turned into a shorter-range project and a different scope was ultimately used.

I would generally rate the overall condition as very good, but there may be a mark or two on the knobs that I did not notice. I tried to show most of the scope body in the pictures. The glass is excellent & I really like the reticle.
    Price: $475 FTF or $490 shipped USPS priority inside of Indiana (cash or USPS MO only)
    Pics:
    Sold - pictures removed after sale

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 w/ BDC reticle - Sold - pictures removed after sale

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-6-5-20x44-pa-riflescope-dead-hold-bdc-reticle
    This scope was purchased a late last year and has never been mounted, only coming out of the box for inspection and testing. I picked it up hoping to restart my long-range project (I just need the barrel) but that is on indefinite hold.
    Price: $275 FTF or $290 shipped USPS priority inside of Indiana (cash or USPS MO only)
    Pics:

Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 w/ BDC reticle - Closed to re-list separately - pictures removed when thread closed

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-diamondback-hp-2-8x32-riflescope-with-dead-hold-bdc-reticle
    This scope was purchased a last year and has seen some use. You can see some wear on the finish, but it is in good overall condition. Unfortunately, the scope covers on the Diamondback HPs shipped without the lenses, so I did not keep them.
    Price: $190 FTF or $200 shipped USPS priority inside of Indiana (cash or USPS MO only)
    Pics:
    Closed to re-list separately - pictures removed when thread closed

Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 w/ BDC reticle (includes Warne medium rings, as shown) - Sold - pictures removed after sale

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/crossfire-II-2-7x32-with-dead-hold-bdc-moa-reticle
    This scope is a few years old and was on my ML until I upgraded to a Viper HS this winter. It has held up well and never lost zero, but there is some bubbling in the finish on the underside of the ocular where it sat above the primer (shown in the last picture.)
    Price: $90 FTF or $100 shipped USPS priority inside of Indiana (cash or USPS MO only)
    Pics:

Trades: (+/- cash as appropriate)
    Vortex Viper 3-9x40
    Leupold FX-3 6x42
    Leupold VX-3 3-9x40
    Leupold VX-R 3-9x40
    SWFA HD 3-9x40
    Ruger American .223 Compact
    Ruger American Ranch 5.56 Compact
    Ruger Mark II/III or 22/45

Last edited: