• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Title says it all. Was looking at both today as I was out at both Cabella's and Gander Mountain. I want to pair with a VMX-T3 3X magnifier. I liked the size of the Sparc II better, but it was cool that you could switch the color of the dot from red to green on the Strikefire 2. I see that the Strikefire has a 4 MOA vs. the 2 MOA on the Sparc, I would prefer the 2 MOA I think.

I looked on Google, and found some comparisons, but really no definitive answers. Any comments from INGO?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Espicially with the magnifier I would lean towards one of the 2 sparc's. The Sparc 2 has the advantage of different mounting heights which you may, or may not care about. The Sparc AR has the advantage of better battery, and added durability.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Espicially with the magnifier I would lean towards one of the 2 sparc's. The Sparc 2 has the advantage of different mounting heights which you may, or may not care about. The Sparc AR has the advantage of better battery, and added durability.

Thanks Alan. I am interested in co-witnessing with my iron sights. Would the Sparc 2 have any advantages over the Sparc AR there? I noticed that you do not have the Sparc AR on your site. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks Alan. I am interested in co-witnessing with my iron sights. Would the Sparc 2 have any advantages over the Sparc AR there? I noticed that you do not have the Sparc AR on your site. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks.

I have not updated my website in 7 years, and the Sparc AR has not been out that long. I have plenty in stock as of now, but Im going out of town Monday-Thursday, so you would want to call in your order today for Monday shipment.

765-580-0986

Mounting height will not matter to you as either will work just fine.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have not updated my website in 7 years, and the Sparc AR has not been out that long. I have plenty in stock as of now, but Im going out of town Monday-Thursday, so you would want to call in your order today for Monday shipment.

765-580-0986

Mounting height will not matter to you as either will work just fine.

Thanks for the help. I am going to have to wait until Friday anyway until I get paid. I will call then. Thanks again!

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have a strikefire 2 with the magnifier on my AR and it lines up just fine. I also have the sparc 2 for my AK. And a 6x for my 308 and I have nothing bad to say about Vortex.

Top Bottom