• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As you guys know I will not be undersold, and I found a deal on the strikefire for this weekend so I will be selling them for 129 vs the normal price of 169. This deal is only good until sunday at 10pm.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well, that's enticing. I'm guessing they're all red/green though?

All that are in stock, if you want red only I will ordering monday and ill grab you one. Ive only got about 20 in stock, so some folks wont get a shipment from me until later next week (still much faster than PSA). You can get a red only on that shipment if you would like.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    All that are in stock, if you want red only I will ordering monday and ill grab you one. Ive only got about 20 in stock, so some folks wont get a shipment from me until later next week (still much faster than PSA). You can get a red only on that shipment if you would like.
    Still at the OMG EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! price?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The red dot only is a bit brighter than the dual red/green dot. I almost went with the strikefire but decided on the sparc for a 2moa dot.

The red/green can washout on very bright days, especially if there is snow on the ground. That's why I sold mine and went with a Sparc, they are wicked bright, best warranty around. I love the Sparc.

The red strikefire is a bit brighter. I love all Vortex products, every one I've tried or own are top notch. My only complaint about the red/green strike fire is brightness but for $129 you won't find anything to match it. Great optic.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This sale is closed. Ill continue working with the few people who Im waiting on payment for, but outside of them its done. I appriciate all who participated.

Im sure in a few days somone will ask me to go back and sell them one becuase they missed the sale. The answer will be "I cant do it bud"

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Curious as to the desire to have red only? Just personal preference or is it a functionality issue?

The red/green can washout on very bright days, especially if there is snow on the ground. That's why I sold mine and went with a Sparc, they are wicked bright, best warranty around. I love the Sparc.

The red strikefire is a bit brighter. I love all Vortex products, every one I've tried or own are top notch. My only complaint about the red/green strike fire is brightness but for $129 you won't find anything to match it. Great optic.
    What he said. It's mostly personal preference, but there is a little functionality thrown in there too.

I have seen posts by Vortex claiming that the red only units are a little brighter than the red/green units. This has to do with the emitter used. I don't really see the need for a green dot and it's also one more thing to need to mess with.

I was on the fence between this and the Sparc, but I'm also interested in the Lucid M7. I'll check that out when it's released, but this may end up getting replaced with the Sparc if the M7 isn't worth anything. Both of those are only available in red, so it only makes sense to use this with a red dot.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I still have certain versions in stock after the sale. I have High mount red/green, and low mount red/green in stock, but I dont have as many as usual. Price is 169

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    For those who have not received your dot I just got another shipment this morning. I will be shipping the remainder of the dots today, and you should have them tomorrow/friday

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Mine showed up earlier today and I already have it mounted on my rifle. Now I just need to find the time to get out and shoot it.

Thanks again.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    Finally had some time to mount the Strikefire on my SGL-21. Thanks for sourcing the low mount, Alan!

20130414_155219_zpsce8a01d1.jpg

Top Bottom