Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 V-Plex @ Cabelas for $270 w/ free S&H + $50 Cabelas Buck

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Sorry Vette, but this was just too good of a deal on a discontinued model to not take note:

Vortex® Viper® HS 30mm Riflescopes : Cabela's

The V-Plex models must not have been very popular, but it may not matter as much IMO if you use a laser rangefinder and dial in your shots. Even adding sales tax, it's <$290 delivered (free S&H w/ promo code '35BUY') and you get $50 in Cabela's Bucks headed your way (unless I am missing something on the CB.)

I wonder just how long Cabela's has been sitting on these to cut the price almost in half :dunno:

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Sorry Vette, but this was just too good of a deal on a discontinued model to not take note:

Vortex® Viper® HS 30mm Riflescopes : Cabela's

The V-Plex models must not have been very popular, but it doesn't matter as much IMO if you are using a laser rangefinder and dialing your shots. Even considering sales tax you can be <$300 delivered (free S&H coupon) and still get $50 in Cabela's Bucks headed your way (unless I am missing something on the CB.)

I wonder just how long Cabela's has been sitting on these to cut the price almost in half :dunno:

No worries bud, if they are less than 300 Ill buy some. Im seeing it as on sale for 439. So that would be 469.73

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    No worries bud, if they are less than 300 Ill buy some. Im seeing it as on sale for 439. So that would be 469.73

I think they ran out of the 4-16x50s. They had them in stock up until at least 10:40 or so, but I don't see them listed now. At that price, I didn't really expect them to last long. I just happened across it on Slickguns and couldn't resist. I actually posted here while I was contemplating whether I wanted one, since I have no idea what I am going to put it on.

Top Bottom