• Status
    Not open for further replies.

downey151

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Bare Arms, Noblesville
    Great service, honest and faith-based ownership.

Midwest Gun Exchange
    Selection and pricing are pretty much unbeatable

SB2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Morgan County
    1 - Honey Creek Tackle - Excellent prices, great bulk ammo selection and they will beat anyone else in town. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.

2 - Plainfield Shooting Supply - Only been there once, but they held a pistol for me with no deposit and had me in and out in 24 minutes. Great price, very nice people.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    profire arms and supply
    stopped in there for the first time right before close looking into picking up a reloading setup.
    andrew hung out for about 45 minutes after the shop closed explaining things and helping me make educated choices on equipment even after i told him i was not planning on buying that day, but would be purchasing at a later date. also provides very informative classes on his products and knows very well what he is doing. could not ask for better customer service.

mima07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    central Indiana
    1. Bradis - even though the place is very busy these days, they take time with customer, work to find a particular item. Nice people and easy business atmosphere.

2. Beech Grove Firearms - a close tie for #1; great customer service--never feel hurried to make a purchase--they take time with customer. Nice shooting range too.

3. K & B Guns in Shelbyville. Best newly opened LGS. Zack and Greg work hard to find what you're shopping for. Great to have another centrally located store.

gthorne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Lafayette area
    1: Four Guns - Lafayette - Jared and his staff are always frienldy, helpful and knowlagable. They also support the prepper community with supplies and advice for food storage and equipment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom