Status
    Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I've never been to either of the Blythe's locations. Will be sure to check them out!

Don't let them know who you are at first and tell us how it goes.

That said blythes has become much more customer friendly these past two years after I mentioned to the valpo store that their on line rep wasn't so good.

Gotta give them an attaboy for that.

I haven't been to the griffith store in years. I won't return to that location either.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I made a mistake calculating the votes. Bite the Bullet in Seymour was in the top 10. ACME Sports also in Seymour was very close to the top 10. When I was calculating I must have gotten my Seymour shops messed up.

I apologize to ACME and I'm proud that we have another INGO Advertising Site Supporter in the top 10. This was my mistake. Round 2 will move forward in slightly messed up alphabetical order.

If you had voted for ACME and you would like to change that vote to BTB and the system doesn't allow you to vote again you can PM me. Thanks!

Excellent. I was disappointed that Bite the Bullet didn't make it into the top ten. I truly believe Mark deserves to be in the top ten because he goes above and beyond to work with you. He's just getting the store back on it's feet and I would recommend anyone that has a lady that is intimidated by gun shops to take her to Bite the Bullet. You won't be disappointed in his service or his prices. :rockwoot:

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    I have been very happy with Midwest. They always have great service, tons of stuff in stock, and awesome prices! The only exception is that young kid who started working there. Total A-hole, and cocky as can be. If he's in there, I always ask for someone else to help me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wow, tough choices. I have purchased from a few of the shops on the list, but narrowed it down to 1, based on multiple factors.

Thanks INGO for letting us provide our opinions!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We win, just look at the percentage:

Hu? We are still in 2nd place right now. :xmad:
    Got to go and recruit every dead voter in NWI to get them to vote.
    We have to ensure that our red-neck hillbilly cousins down southern Indiana do not get the last laugh on us. :D

Beside we all know that anything SOUTH of US-30 is NOT considered Indiana. meh!:rolleyes:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This is a really tough decision. There are several shops I've visited that have really gone out of their way to provide an excellent customer experience; whether it was a great deal on a product, friendly service, or something else. Bradis has always been top notch. Lots of inventory, friendly and knowledgeable staff, strong INGO presence, and great prices. Ultimately though, I voted for Tactical Shotgunner as they have always treated me right and been willing to help. I certainly have nothing bad to say about Bradis either, but you only get one vote!

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Don't let them know who you are at first and tell us how it goes.

That said blythes has become much more customer friendly these past two years after I mentioned to the valpo store that their on line rep wasn't so good.

Gotta give them an attaboy for that.

I haven't been to the griffith store in years. I won't return to that location either.

Hows come? :dunno:

Im sure you have your reasons, just as I have mine about Valpo. I dont know...a few people around here seemed to have had the same opinion that I did, and then changed them based on recent service. Maybe Ill give them another shot. Gotta spread the wealth, ya know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom