Feb 26, 2010
    gunHintCongress.jpg

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    To be honest, I voted on the democrat ballot. The reason being that I can't stand Tom Philpot. He's an opportunistic tool. He was Coroner, Clerk, and I think Assessor as well. Working as a paralegal during school, I hated how he ran the Lake County Clerk. Especially their Hammond office. It was so poorly organized over there that the Judges sent a letter to him telling him to straighten out and run the office more efficiently.

Also, I once ran into him at Starbucks in Highland. I was getting a coffee, and he had his secretary with him. As I was waiting for mine, she said, "Yes, and a Vanilla Latte for Mr. Philpot."

"Mr. Philpot". Oh, that's right, the barista should know who he is, he's Mr. Philpot. Big important man. I don't know why, but that really pissed me off. I think it made me feel like he thought that he was someone special.

And, he claimed that he was a successful LEO, overseeing 1,000 homicide investigations. Uh, dude, you are not an LEO, you are an administrator. You are not even a doctor, you are a podiatrist.

So, I voted on the Dem ballot. I voted for Buncich because I knew he had the best chance, even if he wasn't my first choice. I wanted to make sure that Philpot got taken out. So, I am happy that he did. The guy is a douche bag.

Top Bottom