• How did you vote in 2008

• Total voters

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They made the race about Palin's qualifications when McCain was on the TOP of the ticket. She's not going to be the one to be leading conservatives in the future, even though she is more qualified than Obama. She was only brought on to keep it from being an even BIGGER landslide... as many conservatives would have just stayed home and not gone to vote, since they didn't care for the moderate McCain.

Too bad the media didn't dig as intently on the community organizer as they did the VP candidate, but they were all drinking the kool-aid and getting thrills up their legs because the man could read a speech.

Notice how that very tactic happened in this thread? Starts out talking about Obama and ends up focused on the Gov of Alaska who was on the BOTTOM of the ticket...

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    If you voted for Obama, here's my :twocents:.....

JonnyCashFinger.jpg

That is all.

:patriot:

Eisman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dang! I hate to admit it, but the Democrats were right!

They had warned me that if I voted for McCain, the nation's hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than at any time during the Bush administration.

They warned me that if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough, thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.

They warned me that if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get even worse and sure enough, unemployment is approaching 10% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11.

They warned me that if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in the federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of scandal, bribery and tax fraud.

They warned me that if I voted for McCain, we would see more "pork " in Federal government spending and sure enough, over 9,000 "earmark pork bills" showed up in the bailout in the past few months, several hundred billions for the politicians and lobbyist's pet projects, and to buy more power and voter fraud through the efforts of A.C.O.R.N. and others.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more deficit spending in DC and sure enough, Pelosi, Reid, Barney, Dodd, ad infinitum and some worthless RINO's (Republicans in name only) have spent more in 30 days "than all other Presidents together" in the history of the USA.

I ignored the Democrats in November and voted for McCain/Palin.

Dang, if they weren't right... all of their predictions have come true!

Top Bottom