• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    If you didnt vote---dont bich about the results

I voted--then went to a nursing home and took 2 people to vote........

When I went to vote,A poll worker (outside the bldg) shouted at me "Vote dumorat"-----I said "not even if you were running "John The Baptist"---he backed off and went to a whisper session with another "poll worker"---------when I walked back out he wouldnt even look my way.

When I took one of the persons from the nursing home to her voting place---I was asked if I was there to vote also---I said "No,I have already voted,this is not Chicago,I am Conservative,and I only get to vote once"--------It got a good laugh

tallend

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Zero line to vote. The lady is holding out her hand, and as I go to shake it she says she needs ID. Oh, thats required now I ask. She says you haven't voted in awhile and I say not since the last election. Puzzled look on her face until the guy who walked up behind me says I think that was sarcasm. Ding ding ding...we have a winner. I can make even voting fun...

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Yep. Find it hard to believe that each party wouldn't put forth a candidate for every position up for election.

And what is this vote for no more than 16, with only sixteen names on the list.... Is it even necessary to mark the ballot in these cases?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Me three, and in and out in 5 mins or less, no line at all, snagged a baby bag of M&M's plain, and pushed the one ticket button, no worries mate.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Voted, around noon, thought there would be a line( in fishers), no line, only 2 people there, 3 total booths. A few people sitting outside with umbrellas, pretty quiet. at least we had a good outcome

Top Bottom