• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I grew up a coal mining Democrat, then became an adult and switched to a business minded Republican, and now have begun to think for myself and consider myself an Independent as there is no major party that comes close to my ideals and values. If I had to label myself I would call myself a Constitutional Conservative.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Good Night America, will the last one out please turn off the lights?
    Like this? :(
    korean_peninsula_night_lights.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Vote for the RINO regardless. What happens to the 2nd Amendment if the Dems get to appoint another Supreme Court Justice? It goes away. Justice Stevens has already publicly said as much.

Why does anyone assume a gun-grabbing RINO is going to give a crap about gun rights and the constitution? Like Romney suddenly likes armed citizens? :lmfao:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Why does anyone assume a gun-grabbing RINO is going to give a crap about gun rights and the constitution? Like Romney suddenly likes armed citizens? :lmfao:

They've GOT to be better than Barry-O...even if just slightly, right? Who cares if they've proven that they don't care about gun rights or the constitution...that R means they're better regardless!!!

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't aware that there was a difference between the two parties....other than the speed in which they want to associate with the globalists and eroder our liberties...and my post is not in purple...

I've been saying this for some time now. "Democrats" and "Republicans" are just two sides of a bad coin. Both want to run us off the cliff-- the only arguement is the speed. No purple here either.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Yelling off castle wall: " I'll tell you what, we'll just hand over our weapons and you can have the Castle for four years and we will come back then and start back from where we are now, OK? "

A whole bunch of cranial / anal insertion stuff going on in these parts !!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Yelling off castle wall: " I'll tell you what, we'll just hand over our weapons and you can have the Castle for four years and we will come back then and start back from where we are now, OK? "

A whole bunch of cranial / anal insertion stuff going on in these parts !!

Well said....
    Yet that is the degree of stupidity with which we are dealing.

Let us roll out he six pounders!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    What I find intriguing is how fast some are actually coming around. Little more than a year ago and this discussion would have been ridiculed and crushed while today we seem to be discussing it almost openly and with what appears to be a following that either agrees or is out of ammo to disagree.

grube555

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    I believe this report only because the majority of the population wants a fix to America and they have not seen it from either side. Both sides have done so much damage to their label that it will be hard to put it behind them. I honestly could see Ron Paul runnin as an independent and having a chance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would trust Romney far more than Obama when it comes to gun rights.

I've asked the same question before. Does anyone believe Romney would pursue any under handed back door attempts to try and create an environment for anti 2A legislation the way this current administration has?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County

I've asked the same question before. Does anyone believe Romney would pursue any under handed back door attempts to try and create an environment for anti 2A legislation the way this current administration has?

Can you name me one Republican President since Nixon that hasn't either signed anti 2A laws, would have or said they would if brought to them? Romney is a Mass Republican, which would be a Kennedy style Democrat to the rest of the country. If he could get away with it, I do believe he would sign any anti-2A legislation brought to him.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I don't think he'd have any sort of ethical problem with it, at least not to the extent that it would stop him from pursuing some big-government security program that we all desperately need.

Romney speaks in purple when he tells you he's a newly-remodeled small-government conservative.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't think he'd have any sort of ethical problem with it, at least not to the extent that it would stop him from pursuing some big-government security program that we all desperately need.

Romney speaks in purple when he tells you he's a newly-remodeled small-government conservative.

Well said. Romney has already demonstrated that he will pass gun control laws that are brought to his desk. He's also on the Security Before Liberty bandwagon. During the next great phase of the War on Terror, he'll have no trouble qualms in signing the Really Really Patriotic Act of 2013. I have zero faith that he'll veto any heightened "security" measures that his bloodthirsty colleagues pass and bring to his desk. How secure are your gun rights when you're getting searched/disarmed at checkpoints, saddled with a National ID Card, being indefinitely detained by the military, and being monitored on Federal watch lists?

Love the quote; "Romney speaks in purple."

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Yes, I can see it now. With all the disruption within the Republican pary, and don't think that Obama does not keep tabs on this and might be indirectly involved with it, he will get re-elected. After this happens, we will all have to COA's. Obama and his collection of Commie-clowns mean business, don't doubt that for a second. The vote had better not go the Presidents way just because we are ticked off at our choices on the right. I don't like any of them, but I do believe they are a step in a better direction than what we have now. If "our guy" does not get the nomination, then staying home out of protest will surely be as bad as a vote for the current administration. Sometimes we can't make huge steps, in the political atmosphere, as we would like. Sometimes baby steps on a better path are better than nothing, at least until the next election comes along, then we make some more steps. We need to stay together on this because I do not underestimate the left, they are determined to wrap up this election to complete their messed up agenda. JMHO.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Well said. Romney has already demonstrated that he will pass gun control laws that are brought to his desk. He's also on the Security Before Liberty bandwagon. During the next great phase of the War on Terror, he'll have no trouble qualms in signing the Really Really Patriotic Act of 2013. I have zero faith that he'll veto any heightened "security" measures that his bloodthirsty colleagues pass and bring to his desk. How secure are your gun rights when you're getting searched/disarmed at checkpoints, saddled with a National ID Card, being indefinitely detained by the military, and being monitored on Federal watch lists?

I dislike Rhino Romney the most of the bunch. Ask yourself this question though, what kind of gun control laws do you think Obama will push for during his "second and last" administration? Just Sayin'.:dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Can you name me one Republican President since Nixon that hasn't either signed anti 2A laws, would have or said they would if brought to them? Romney is a Mass Republican, which would be a Kennedy style Democrat to the rest of the country. If he could get away with it, I do believe he would sign any anti-2A legislation brought to him.

These posts are all well and good but it did'nt address my question. Can you say that an Romney administration would be worse than Obama and actually pursue anti 2A legislation in any form the way the current administration has?

Top Bottom