• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Just because the GOP supports gun rights does not validate the rest of their platform. The opposite is true for democrats. I will always fight to defend gun ownership, but I will not fall prey to the rest of the GOP agenda.
    You're going to have your work cut out for you in the second BHO administration.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    the top 1% I'm sure controls less wealth than the percentage they pay in taxes. 1% refers to income, not wealth.

Is this your own arbitrary qualification. No one cares about income when defining the wealthiest Americans. Bill Gates doesn't even draw a salary. Is he not in your top 1%?

The top 1% have an average net worth of $8.4 million. That is 69 times higher than the net worth of the average American.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN

I'm going to keep posting this every time one of you hauls out this tired nonsense: snopes.com: Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

Not that it matters. The Right loves their disinformation. I was laughing right along with Biden at Ryan's constant stream of lies, but maybe I should be crying. People seem to eat up whatever falsehoods R/R spit out without even a modicum of research to check their "facts."

Pop quiz:

AWBs signed by Romney: ?
    AWBs signed by Obama: ?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just because the GOP supports gun rights does not validate the rest of their platform. The opposite is true for democrats. I will always fight to defend gun ownership, but I will not fall prey to the rest of the GOP agenda.

How can a gun owner, support a Political group, that, as a whole, is overwhelmingly anti-Gun while saying that you will "always fight to defend gun ownership"? :dunno:

Doesn't add up..

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm going to keep posting this every time one of you hauls out this tired nonsense: snopes.com: Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

Not that it matters. The Right loves their disinformation. I was laughing right along with Biden at Ryan's constant stream of lies, but maybe I should be crying. People seem to eat up whatever falsehoods R/R spit out without even a modicum of research to check their "facts."

Pop quiz:

It was a joke....I guess I should of used purple.:dunno:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Ryan finished a bit stronger at the very end. I think it was pretty much a draw. The winner will get called on "likeability", I suspect. Joe was either "an ass", or "assertive". Ryan was either "passive" or "imperturbable".

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Pop quiz:

You're right, it doesn't matter who created the policy, but don't let that stop you from your crusade for the truth.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Biden acts like a petulant child.. :n00b:

Biden acts insulted because Ryan is insulting him and all Americans by shamelessly lying over and over. :noway: Biden is showing more restraint than I would.

Also, "my friend" is Irish for "that jackass." TMYK!

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    It was a joke....I guess I should of used purple.:dunno:

Maybe so, but I see it so often on gun boards that I have no way of telling who has demonstrably incorrect beliefs and who is kidding. It's astonishing how little people care about the actual truth when they can have comfortable lies.

Top Bottom