• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I ordered an MP5 .22 from them on the 15. It shipped the 16th.

I ordered a Ruger 22/45 from them on the 11th. It shipped the 21st.

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I think Bud's ships things from more than one warehouse, or their suppliers ship on order from them. I've had guns shipped the next day and I've had guns shipped in 10 days. It helps to be a VIP member - a lot of their inventory goes out the next day if you are a member. I think these orders go to the top of the stack in shipping. I've bought a good number of guns from them, and have been pretty much satisfied.

matodd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Delphi
    I ordered a Ruger 77/44 on 01/18, using e-check for payment. I was notified on the 27that they had received my payment to their account and that my order was moved to shipping. I have not received any tracking or shipping information yet. They due state that it takes 5 day for e-checks to get to their bank. I am well past the 5 days, this is the second time I have used the e-check and had long waits for my order. 10 days and waiting.

mpurcell88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I think Bud's ships things from more than one warehouse, or their suppliers ship on order from them. I've had guns shipped the next day and I've had guns shipped in 10 days. It helps to be a VIP member ....

How do you become a VIP member? I've always heard they ship very fast, so I was just curious. And since this is my first purchase.. I'm anxious

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I think Bud's ships things from more than one warehouse, or their suppliers ship on order from them. I've had guns shipped the next day and I've had guns shipped in 10 days. It helps to be a VIP member - a lot of their inventory goes out the next day if you are a member. I think these orders go to the top of the stack in shipping. I've bought a good number of guns from them, and have been pretty much satisfied.

This^^^^^^^^^^

I have ordered many items from Bud's through the years. Some ship fast. My most recent order was slow. I am not a VIP member.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've ordered several things from them and it has varied. Once I ordered an M&P and it was already at Beech Grove by the time I got around to calling them that it was incoming. Other times it has taken up to ten days or so. I did get things faster when I was a member.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've bought several guns from them, and all but the last shipped within 2 or 3 days. Last one, back in September, showed on their site that it went to the shipping dept same day I ordered it, then it sat, and sat, and sat. I emailed them on day 8, with no answer, emailed again on day 11, with no answer, but gun finally shipped the next day. Pissed me off enough that I probably won't order from them again

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    The order I recently placed for a long gun said that it would ship in 2-3 days, shipped the next day.

The recent handgun order said 7-14 days, shipped in about 10. At least they stick to their stated timeline.

Top Bottom