• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Just left local Walmart. They had some 9mm Federal boxes in. First I have found in months. I asked if anything else was expected in because they were unloadeding a truck. She (Assistant Manager) said this was all that came in. I was ringing up my three box allotment, and she said that they are trying hard to get more in, but "THE GOVERNMENT", will only release so much at a time.
    My buddy and I looked at each other, like What?
    Not trying to stir rumors, but seemed odd she would volunteer that info out.
    Really got us wondering though if this is true with everything going on. I know they are hording all they can with their huge ammo purchases, but is this part of how they are trying to control what we can get?

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    You have to realize that many (most) clerks at Wal-Mart don't know squat about ammo deliveries.

Also there is without a doubt a rumour mill at Wal-Mart just like any other office or factory.

Also, if I worked at Wal-Mart I would mess with those crazy gun people and start rumours and then go home and get on INGO and see how long it took for it to hit the web as "well established confirmed facts from trustworthy sources."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Atleast wal mart is keeping they're ammo at reasonable prices... My local gun store, AKA Big Daddys Guns.... Has .22 ammo for $85 if you need any... Actually they have a bunch of it.... WONDER WHY!!!!

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Its obvious guys. The federal government is the owner of federal ammunition. Of course they control the supply.

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I don‘t believe this, but what if some crap like that was going on. Wow kinda scary to think about. I wouldn‘t put that past some of nutjobs in washington.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Every once in a while you get to know the guys at walmart, find out when their trucks come in and play the game. I've scored all the ammo I need at walmarts all over indy. 9mm, .22 and 5.56 it is hit or miss, but most of it is a hit and score.

Top Bottom