• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    It's amazing that some of the new people hang around at all. I almost didn't. Glad I did, but there are plenty of internet bullies around. If you don't like someone's necropost or be liners then report them.

Yes, lots of WalMarts getting guns, Rural King is doing it as well. One of the ARs I am most curious about is the Colt LE6920 that WM sells. Is it of the same quality as my LGS? Dunno

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    It's amazing that some of the new people hang around at all. I almost didn't. Glad I did, but there are plenty of internet bullies around. If you don't like someone's necropost or be liners then report them.

No kidding. This place isn't very friendly when you're newer, I still have my days where I'm shocked that we all share the same hobby! It's definitely kept me from posting as much as I want to.

The Walmart in Franklin sells firearms, too. Or at least they did last November. I was going hunting in southern Johnson county and stopped to pick up a few things. They had the shotgun I had just bought for 50$ cheaper than I paid, so I'll definitely remember that for a while!

jwog27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    does walmart have any good deals on .556? how long do you think the prices will stay that low?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Walmart in Brownsburg usually has a few ARs and a good supply of .223/5.56 on the shelf. And last I looked they still had a lay-away program posted.

Top Bottom