• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I saw the ad and told the wife I am getting my son an MP15-22. If the layaway thing works I am going to find one and beat the crowds. Maybe even a cheapy pump shotgun. Club is shooting 3 gun next year and I don't own a shotgun.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just went to WalMart in Seymour. Manager won't let you layaway the gun for weekend pickup. My suggestion is to not ask. But they are already picked clean down here. Bunch of ARs if you are looking for one.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Just went to WalMart in Seymour. Manager won't let you layaway the gun for weekend pickup. My suggestion is to not ask. But they are already picked clean down here. Bunch of ARs if you are looking for one.

dont know about Seymour, but Brownsburg has way more guns in back than what is on display. Does the Seymour have any low buck ARs? That's what I'm after I think. Something under $500 after the discount. Something for a stash rifle.

Matt

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    dont know about Seymour, but Brownsburg has way more guns in back than what is on display. Does the Seymour have any low buck ARs? That's what I'm after I think. Something under $500 after the discount. Something for a stash rifle.

Matt

Didn't really pay attention. Seemed like everything was the $800 - $1000 price range. So going to cost about $700 OTD. I asked about stuff in the back and they guy at the counter told me all available models were in the display case. They had inventory in the back but nothing different then the display case. This particular employee works that department full time and is a pretty cool cat. He would have put a gun on lay away for me had the manager not been standing there. Their gun case was full a week ago and is bare bones empty right now. My guess the guns are in lay away waiting for weekend pickup. The manager didn't even know about the 20% off for this weekend.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour

I just put a .44 Golden boy in lay away for weekend pick up. My buddy has another .44 GB in lay away and will be picking it up next weekend also.
    The manager was one who told us to do it this way so we can get the sale price. I guess you must have had a different manager.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom