• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Oh my gosh!! At wally world I seen a plus size lady who had all her flesh covered! Then the item I was looking for was exactly where I thought I would find it. All the children were behaving and secured in the cart. Here is the worst part though. I got to the check out and my items rang up at the right price! Also the cashier gave me the right change without having to look at the screen to see what it said!! No daisy dukes to be seen! No man belly hanging out from their shirt. :dunno:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you have no report of cottage cheese thighs, and peanut butter badonky donks. Then please do not post. I like big women, when they let some of there cream puffs, hang out the bottom of their dukes. It's like some creamy coco puffs! Yummy!

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    When we got a 24hr Walmart a few years ago I quickly learned all of the normal people go there at 2am. Makes me sort of miss the night shift.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh my gosh!! At wally world I seen a plus size lady who had all her flesh covered! Then the item I was looking for was exactly where I thought I would find it. All the children were behaving and secured in the cart. Here is the worst part though. I got to the check out and my items rang up at the right price! Also the cashier gave me the right change without having to look at the screen to see what it said!! No daisy dukes to be seen! No man belly hanging out from their shirt. :dunno:

I thought my experience there last week was a bad dream, then I pinched myself and realized " No, I really am in hell." ;)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Any guy that can wear daisy dukes and make them look good deserves to have a picture taken!!:D

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Luckily I caught it all before it landed on my keyboard. Any Man that wears daisy dukes, needs his sexuality checked! Just saying :gheyhi:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I just got back from the evil that is WalMart. I swear, all the 800 pound people just HAVE to shop there at this time of night...they fill their automatic scooter-carts with enough crap to sink a battleship...and there are only 2 registers open for around 20 people. Why yes, the first thing I want to do when I'm off-duty is to stand in line...in WalMart...for 20 minutes. Did I mention they wheel out the cashiers who look like they were 50 years old during the Depression to work the midnight shift?

If only Target was open 24 hours.

Top Bottom