• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Ryan, I dont know what city you are in, but in Bloomington the MC Sports has better prices and selection than the Dick's. I hadn't even known that MC sports had guns, but I was bitching to the guy working the counter at dicks and he mentioned the competition. Prices were several bucks a box cheaper. Shame there isnt a gun store down here, or at least not one I've been able to find.:stickpoke:

How are the prices at MC Sports, say........ in comparison to smaller shops?

Especially handgun prices?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Sparky, when I was at MC Sports last I didnt have a lot of time to look around. I noticed that they had cheap .22 rifles at competitive prices. As for the ammo, I have not bought enough recently to know what a "good" price is. I just know that MC was a few bucks cheaper than dicks, but they both seemed high. I think dicks wanted $22 for a box of 357 mags. Also, MC had a reasonable selection of handguns, but I didnt look closely at prices or condition.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    That's cool.......... I was just wondering.

I had heard that had a decent selection and prices, and that also they didn't. You know how that goes........

I guess I need to go look for myself the next time I head a little north...........

Thanks!

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I think I'll buy my ammo from AAC in Mooresville now. Was just in there again today and bought a Bersa 9... and their ammo prices are a dollar or so cheaper than anything at Walmart, Dicks, and Bradis.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    How are the prices at MC Sports, say........ in comparison to smaller shops?

Especially handgun prices?

When I was in there a few weeks ago looking for an AK, I think I saw some good handgun prices. New G19s and such were (IIRC) about $470+Tax or so. Had a couple used glocks in there too, pretty good prices too but I dont remember.

Top Bottom