• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikestripe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    seymour,in.
    Just picked up Walther PPQ M2, going to shoot it today, really like the ergos on this, feels really good in hand, the mag release button is close to my thumb, may have to be aware of that when I shoot it. anyone else have a problem with hitting the mag release button

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    You will like the PPQ it is one of the finest on the market. I have the 9 and 40 and soon the 45 have a fun day at the range.

Sonney

mikestripe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    seymour,in.
    PPQ M2 45ACP

You will like the PPQ it is one of the finest on the market. I have the 9 and 40 and soon the 45 have a fun day at the range.

Sonney

I read where the 45 ACP is going to have the polygonal rifling like t to shoot lead reloads thru it.he Glocks, wonder if you will be able to get a land and groove barrel for it

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Welcome to the club! Enjoy it, it's an awesome pistol. I don't have any problem with the mag release. I do ride the slide release though if I have my right hand thumb in the wrong spot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Welcome to the club! Enjoy it, it's an awesome pistol. I don't have any problem with the mag release. I do ride the slide release though if I have my right hand thumb in the wrong spot.

I tended to do that when I had my 5" PPQ due to that extra long slide release. Great pistol once I adjusted my grip slightly. If I hadn't been strapped for cash at the time, I would have never sold it. One of these days I'd like to pick up another one. Enjoy it!

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I absolutely love my PPQ. Great trigger, great ergos, etc., etc.

I have never had any issues with the mag or slide release.

I do like that that I can manipulate both without changing grip.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Yeah that kind of stinks that they are coming with Polygonal rifled barrels. I know that is somewhat of a German thing and they supposedly have better accuracy (probably just marketing), but kind of limits the shooter on the type of bullets they can shoot. Still interested in the 45 verson of the PPQ. I have shot the classic PPQ in 9mm many times and love the pistol.

Top Bottom