• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Okay, so I was always against getting rid of any gun I own, even trading for another gun, but over the summer I traded a P11 for a G35 (I added) and was extremely happy. Now I am debating doing it again.
    I have a STI Spartan in .45ACP with Harrison fixed rear sight installed. There are a few little nicks on the right side of the frame, and the sights have some dimpling on the sides from trying to install them. I like 1911s, but I like my Safari Arms Matchmaster WAY better than my Spartan after shooting them both side by side over Christmas break.

I am thinking about trading it for either a DB9+cash, or a G24 straight up. I don't have any possible deals pending right now, just an idea, wondering what you guys think. Should I trade it or keep it and save for the other guns.

Been thinking about a DB9 for awhile, and I have wanted a G24 since I knew they existed.

Edit: been around here awhile and think this is okay to post since I am not looking for trades, just opinions, but if I am wrong please delete.

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    Personally if you allready have a 1911 variant and prefer to shoot it anyway, I would try for a G24. However, I must admit that I am biased because I too have always wanted either a G24 or a G17L. I passed up a G17L years ago and opted to buy a first gen G17 pebble grain, always regretted that choice.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Like I said, I don't have any trades lined up, I am just thinking about putting the spartan up for trade.
    Yes I have always wanted a G24, but I am really wanting a pocket 9 recently too, so that I have something smaller to carry.
    My biggest issue is getting rid of a gun, haha, even if it is to get another.

Top Bottom