Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Originally Posted by indyk
    Nice

I have the lever action m865 identical to Winchester's "palamino"

mines fun to shoot and very very accurate.

I cant believe I typed Winchester LOL:nuts:
    I even accidentally say this when I talk about it sometimes,,sometimes I catch myself aahhhaha

here is a pic

S5031038.jpg

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Got some photos taken of my Wards Western Field 47A passed down to me when my father passed away. A relative thought I got a valuable antique and should pay to get the rifle. I told them other than sentimental value to me I didn't think it was worth much otherwise. Anyone have any idea of a dollar value for this?

So your father passed away, you inherited the rifle, and a relative wants you to pay for it? Pay whom? Why? I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question as to the value of the rifle other than to estimate it at around a couple hundred bucks, but I'd have some very choice words for the relative if I were in your position. I apologize if I'm out-of-line for saying that, but that struck me funny.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Blue Book and Standard Firearms lump these together as a group, maybe around $75. I have seen ones in this shape sell at the 1500 between $100 and $125. I have bought similar ones, model 45's around $50. Over the last few years Mossberg's and rifles made by them have started to increase in value in this area.

Top Bottom