• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    OK, by now we've all read the below post. Scroll below and read the advance warning we have been given here on GLP for years. Did anybody take this advice? You may still have time...it you are quick about it.

"In a short time (perhaps as much as a couple hours) there is going to be a document posted regarding the situation we now face. We literally have 24-48 hours before complete Armeggedon world-wide. The stock market sell-off today was more than just 'confidence being lost'. Our credit markets are now completely seized up. As in stick a fork in 'em. This means every single company, pretty much anywhere on the planet, that relies upon funding its debt in the credit markets, will cease to exist. As in *POOF*. This means all commerce will stop. Completely. I'm pretty sure I don't have to elaborate on what comes after that.

We will need everyone who is able to do so, to make this document go viral. It needs to be posted on every forum, every blog, sent out in mass e-mails to everyone you know and everyone those people know; it needs to be sent to every media outlet and most important, each and every member of Congress, and each and every member of each State's own legislature.

THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD. What we are facing is much more dire than merely a 'depression' in the United States. This situation is TEOTWAWKI. I'm not talking **** here and this ain't tinfoil, unfortunately.

So, for everyone who can be available for as long as they possibly can tonight - please be ready for when this document is posted. It will be posted in the MarketTicker, Breaking News and here in the FedUpUSA Forum.

As one other modern day American hero said, 'LET'S ROLL!' This will, quite possibly, be the last thing you can do try to do to save your country."

User ID: 220578
    4/18/2007 11:46 PM

Re: gold/silver/bonds/stocks/inflation......how to invest
    CASH.

Consider yourselves warned.

User ID: 220578
    4/19/2007 12:16 AM

Re: gold/silver/bonds/stocks/inflation......how to invest
    HOLD cash.

Your German friend held a bank account. This is not the same as cash. Gold will be bought with and sold with cash. If you have cash, you will have plenty of warning if you feel the need to convert it to gold. If you have a bank account, you may have warning but will only have an account. This is not the same as cash.

For the record, you will not need to convert it into gold. You will require cash.

Bretton Woods.

User ID: 273575
    8/10/2007 3:42 AM
    If you have a mortgage, you should have cash in order to keep your home.

Remember that this is not a crash. YET. Wait. Soon

User ID: 353033
    1/21/2008 11:22 PM

Re: Poll: will the markets really crash this year?
    YES

User ID: 353033
    1/21/2008 11:52 PM

Re: 535 was right about Pakistan and Post-Christmas
    If you were an intelligent fellow or lady, it would be highly advisable in the VERY near future to have physical cash available.

User ID: 367335
    2/4/2008 8:22 PM

Re: 535 The definitive thread.
    Again, I would HIGHLY suggest keeping as much physical cash on hand as possible. Since 99%++ on this forum are not multi-million bank account holders, I am speaking to the "Everyman". If this describes you, then by simply holding as much of your cash as possible there is little to lose. By the same token, there is everything to gain. Possible even the life of you and your loved ones. Fortunately, this is planned as only a temporary situation.

This forums is one of the very few places that I would write such simple yet important information so forcefully.

Postulate: What would happen tomorrow if-

A. The only legal payments in the USA accepted for goods and services would be in USD. All other transactions would be considered a federal crime.

B. "Credit" was to disappear as you know it.

C. "Banks" were to disappear as you know them.

This is one of many such potentials. This will not happen soon, but rather "sooner than you think".

Ignore at your own peril.

2/5/2008 9:06 PM

Re: 535 has given us a clear WARNING about where the economy is headed!
    The warning was indeed VERY clear.

You may agree or disagree. I can only state what is fact from my vantage point.

A prudent individual would realize that there is little or nothing to lose by simply holding "cash" and everything to gain.

2/26/2008 12:17 AM

Re: Move youtr money out of Citi and Wells Fargo Before May..
    This thread has my interest.

There are those of you here that know me, some that do not.

Either way, I shall repeat:

An intelligent person would do well to have cash on hand for near term future fiscal functionality

User ID: 387831
    3/7/2008 7:31 PM

Re: Moving More Money Into U.S. Treasuries Today (mutual funds list inside) - The Crash Is ON~
    Trinity is wise

User ID: 389802
    3/10/2008 9:08 PM

Re: DOW DOWN 150+ Is this IT
    There is a very long way to go. It will be over a year before it will be finished, although there will be 6 MAJOR drops between now and then.

Again, I will state for those listening, you must have cash on hand.

I will add, gold and other such "tangible investments" will do you little good when the time comes. Think. If you live in Europe, you will be required to make purchases with a Euro. If you live in the USA, you will be required to make purchases with a dollar. These things WILL come to pass and will become fact.

User ID: 414836
    4/13/2008 6:05 PM

Re: IMF Says Financial Turmoil, Conflict and Starvation Ahead !
    As planned. It is simply being let out in small doses of information at this time.

Again, cash. American, if at all possible, will be your best "investment". If you are in Europe, the same rule applies - but with Euros.

Think: What would happen if tomorrow all transactions of your particular nation state were REQUIRED to be carried out in the local currency and all other transactions would be punishable by 5 years in "prison".

Do with this information what you will

4/13/2008 10:50 PM

Re: IMF Says Financial Turmoil, Conflict and Starvation Ahead !
    Our plans will not be denied. There can be only one outcome. For the short term, if you wish to protect yourself, you have been warned.

For the long term, the choice is not yours. It is ours.

4/23/2008 9:06 AM

Re: gold beats the IRS and catholic priest self-raptures self
    As I have stated in the past, you MUST have CASH on hand soon.

User ID: 425485
    4/30/2008 12:54 AM

Re: 535 Investment Strategies
    You should begin gathering your cash in earnest beginning in one month. By this time next year, you will see why. On the other hand, you could ignore this advice and simply focus on the next moronic and suicidal "performing monkeys" that are nothing more than a financially concentrated offshoot of the circuses of old. May their removal from the gene pool make the waters cleaner.

"Bread and circuses" should concern all.

User ID: 427036
    5/14/2008 1:25 AM

Re: Take a peek at these two charts released from the FED today and tell me what you see.
    Nothing will come of this.

The plan is going to be much different that any imagine.

Those with ears and eyes open will make sure to have CASH. If you are in the states, then USD. If you are in Europe, then EUR... and so on.

A hint (again):
    Imagine if you will a situation where your particular government were to outlaw ALL transactions that were not conducted in the one and only legal tender of whatever country you happen to live in.

This is all I will say.

User ID: 427036
    5/16/2008 12:53 AM

Re: Take a peek at these two charts released from the FED today and tell me what you see.
    Cash. After that has "run out", and the haves have been separated from the have nots, it will never be seen again.

At that point, the plan is to require that ALL credit assets be placed in one "container". Some will opt for a card, much like a credit card. Others will go the RFID route. All will be 100% trackable to you. Micro-GPS will be an important component for all products.

Those that use their "cell phones" will be the first.

User ID: 450972
    6/19/2008 9:08 PM

Re: RBS advised clients to brace for a full-fledged crash in global stock and credit markets over the next three months

I will restate what I know as a favor to all here. My "hints" as to why have been crystal clear. This is planned and WILL happen, regardless of what is done to stop it.

Again: You must have cash

User ID: 459797
    6/30/2008 12:24 AM

CASH
    It is time to begin to listen. By the end of the year (much sooner, actually), all will have changed.

I have spoken.

User ID: 462012
    7/2/2008 7:38 PM

Re: CASH
    The only legal tender in your nation-state MAY be the ONLY legal tender in your particular nation-state.

Under penalty.

User ID: 464547
    7/7/2008 7:54 PM

CASH.

While it is still possible and relatively easy. This will NOT last very much longer... that much is CERTAIN at this point. It is done, and we have done it. Time to watch, beginning tomorrow. Time to stop watching and be careful, by January.

7/7/2008 7:56 PM

Re: Holy ****!!!!!
    Fiat... backed by law enforcement, the military, and your neighbor. THAT will become the new reality

7/11/2008 11:02 PM

Re: FDIC - INDYMAC GONE!
    Again, I will state:

CASH

My timing here is NOT fortune. Be wise.

7/11/2008 11:08 PM

Read and understand. The warning was given well in advance, many will continue to ignore. Do not be a fool.

CASH.

Note it well. I have spoken

7/13/2008 11:58 PM

Re: CASH
    Correct. Typically, I do not start threads.

For this particular situation, I have made an exception.

Please note the day the thread was started and what has happened since. Tomorrow will be even MORE "interesting".

This is not by chance. This is by design. Our design.

Ignore at your own peril.

Again, I have spoken. Do with this what you will. Good luck - most of you shall need it as the plan unfolds.

7/15/2008 5:38 PM

Re: The FDIC Chairman WOULD NOT ANSWER question: "If 100 banks fail, do you have enough funds for all of them?"
    The answer is "no, not with the current structure of the FDIC and the U.S. Government - but that will change soon".

7/15/2008 5:41 PM

Re: More banks could fail-Analysts say that up to 150 banks nationwide could close over the next 18 months.» Is your money safe?
    "Is your money safe"

In a bank: No.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    If things go that bad, the real currencies are bullets and butter, not painted green paper....

Want to prepare for the end, then tomorrow do the following:

1. Call in sick to work.
    2. Get out your daily max on your ATM card, you don't need any more than that.
    3. Go to the store and buy $200-300 in grains, beans, powdered milk, honey, and some basic medicines.
    4. Stop at the gun shop and get two bricks of .22lr and a bit of your main rifle rounds, do not exceed $75.
    5. Fill up your car on the way home.
    6. Order 4 pizzas when you get home.
    AND THE MOST CRITICAL STEP OF ALL:
    7. Invite over all your neighbors for dinner. Get to know them a bit better and talk about how the neighborhood is going to make it though tough times.

And the next day? Go to work again, unless it is the weekend.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Ok, Fenway. I love the smiley face running around in a panic. I've been trying to decide if I'm ready to stop lurking and support the site. That decides it for me. Going to get my credit card - back in a minute. :)

Ron

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok, Fenway. I love the smiley face running around in a panic. I've been trying to decide if I'm ready to stop lurking and support the site. That decides it for me. Going to get my credit card - back in a minute. :)

Ron

Oh, heck, maybe this'll get you to buy a hat, too.

5aglx.gif

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Ron

He got me with the same smiley. I donated over that alone as well.

Why $75 on ammo? Because pizza is expensive and only getting more so!
    :):

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    GLOBAL SELL OFF COMMENCING...

JAPAN DOWN OVER 11% 1100 points in 30 min

EUROPE TO FOLLOW

BLACK FRIDAY COMETH

TIN FOIL HATS DONT SOUND SO KOOKY DO THEY ANYMORE

GOD HELP US ALL:rockwoot::ar15::patriot:

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    awesome site for breaking developments as they happen lunatic fringe conspiracy site.

Nonetheless great place for breaking developments and speculation on whats next.

godlikeproductions.com

Top Bottom