• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Well I am sure my digging won't encourage him to reply in this thread but hopefully he returns and offers SOME sort of explanation for this. You won't find me believing much of it, if any, though.

The fact that he chose to pursue "retrieving" his weapons through clandestine means rather than the legal way says a lot. Giving him the benefit of the doubt just for the sake of the point I'm trying to make here (that is, believing they were stolen), why not just call the cops and say, "so-and-so has my guns, please go and get them?" :shady: I would not trust the OP any further than I could throw him.

ETA - if this guy is just a troll, bravo to him as he has succeeded. My gut tells me that he, unfortunately, is not a troll and is just :nuts:
    ETA2 -
    Im very excited to say that i have just went to dons guns in layfett and put my very fist ak 47 on layaway. The thing that is pathethic is the fact that guns are so expensive you have to make a payment plan for them.
    Original thread title is "i finally have my first gun!"

What? Claims the 10/22 is his first gun of 9 years but says this AK is his first gun? The OP has dug his own grave and somehow managed to pile the dirt on top of himself. I don't usually go this far, but this guy is indeed an imbecile. And I am being as tactful as I possibly can be by only calling him that.

Hey, juggaloxjj4 (although I doubt he'll get this reference but hopefully others will)
    lucy_1-full%5B1%5D-781572.jpg

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I have to agree with you here.

Your post research, while showing that you have next to *no* life, definitely brings up some interesting questions.

Haha just playin :D

I've had a lot more free time since Christmas is over, too.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OP, I don't mean this in a rude or dismissive way, but take off your gun and get some training before you put it on again. (Mandatory LTCH classes anyone?;))

*No flames intended toward the speaker, just have a bad reaction to what's being said.*

While I'll grant that what he did was not legal, mandatory anything is something that needs to be avoided at almost any cost. There is NO reason to penalize everyone for the actions of an individual or group of individuals. That line of reasoning is what led to the mess of laws we have now. Training could be highly recommended when getting a permit, but should never be a requirement.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    *No flames intended toward the speaker, just have a bad reaction to what's being said.*

While I'll grant that what he did was not legal, mandatory anything is something that needs to be avoided at almost any cost. There is NO reason to penalize everyone for the actions of an individual or group of individuals. That line of reasoning is what led to the mess of laws we have now. Training could be highly recommended when getting a permit, but should never be a requirement.

Ditto.

NESEPer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Huntertown
    FWIW. I have appreciated all the comments and explanations in this thread. It gives me confidence that I will be held accountable by you my peers.

By the way I read the comment from EdC regarding Mandatory LTCH training. I thought he meant that the actions of untrained (hairbrained?) individuals could result in mandatory laws. Not that he was advocating them.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    FWIW. I have appreciated all the comments and explanations in this thread. It gives me confidence that I will be held accountable by you my peers.

By the way I read the comment from EdC regarding Mandatory LTCH training. I thought he meant that the actions of untrained (hairbrained?) individuals could result in mandatory laws. Not that he was advocating them.

Glad you read it the way it's supposed to be read - advice from responsible gun owners to not be stupid!

Let's not give anti-gunners "ammunition".

Top Bottom