• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Has it ever been talked about? If SHTF and somebody is walking by, you could possibly have a way to recognize safe people. Maybe even help out or provide a resting place for a bit.

Apparently not all members got the word on the secret handshake. :dunno:

Oh wait that was just for site supporters wasn't it?

Trav43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Northern Shelby county
    How many posts do you have to make to be a supporter??? And for that matter I really think if SHTF there will be alot more good people than bad. And when the good people get tired of the bad people well lets just say "History will repeat itself".

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    its not a post count thing, trav, its a money thing. go to the faq (yes, ingo has a faq, its not legend, it really does exist, i have seen it with my own eyes, i have even read it from one end to the other)
    ingo tshirt purchased at the 1500 booth wouldnt be a bad start as far as ingo id.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Hat or not, shtf I'll be caring for family and known friends only. Maybe if I met you For a trade and then we stumble across each other during a zombie battle, I'll throw you a rifle.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    First off I am not leaving my home, I am preparing to defend it. I just find it hard to let a family that is tired and hungry walk by.

That's how we keep our humanity in SHTF. Best thing to do is get you and your family prepped and prep for giving a helping hand. Just remember that once you give a mouse a cookie, he's gonna want a glass of milk....

Top Bottom