• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Just about spit my coffee all over my pc when I read the comment about comparing smells of Cardinal Fans and Indy1500. :D Too funny. Looking forward to the one in Indy! :rockwoot:Thanks for sharing the report. I decided not to attend after I found out you could not carry. St. Louis is not a place I want to be without a firearm. :draw:

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I know I'm going to sound like that guy but no carry at an NRA conference... I thought we were dumping them loads of cash so we didn't have to follow unconstitutional laws like these.

It was quite disappointing for me as well. I question the NRA's motives and judgement for having the convention somewhere that restricted freedom. Usually the dollar is lurking behind decisions like that.

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Is this something that is open to any member of the NRA or do you have to be invited or something? I am a member but I never really read through all of the junk they constantly mail me.

yes it is free to members, just show your card and you will get a pass:)

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Did anyone see a Gen 4 Glock 20 at the Glock exhibit?

If it exist then it was there. Some manufactures were showing stuff that isn't even being retailed yet.

I didn't stop by the Glock exhibit because I'm a Sig guy and there were only like 3 people at the Glock display the whole time I was there. (just kidding :) )

Top Bottom