• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    The liberal spin on this ........... "Why didnt the grocery store complete a background check and look into his mental status before selling him this kitchen knife. We need tougher laws and enforcement on these dangerous kitchen knives getting onto our streets. I propose a 5 day wait period and blade length restriction on our kitchen knives, including a locked blade cover" .................

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Would of been way more impressive if he turned something more difficult into a weapon. Like maybe a puppy or fluffy bunny!:laugh:

Not sure what kind of non-weapon knife he bought. But most knives in the sporting goods department come in those awfully hard to open blister packs. So did he not already have a non-weapon knife on him to open the package.

Maybe its like Voltron. Where he was able to take the two ordinary safe knives, and put them together to make one weapon knife?

Should I have used purple?

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Good article and video...Thanks...:yesway: I'm glad the guy dropped the knife. If the citizen would have had to shoot him, it could be spun into numerous different stories by the media.:rolleyes:

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    Would of been way more impressive if he turned something more difficult into a weapon. Like maybe a puppy or fluffy bunny!:laugh:
    funny-pictures-cat-is-wet-and-a-weapon.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    When my son was about 5, we were at a grocery store, him sitting in the cart. We came to the display of knives, and having seen some of those crime shows on CourtTV, he immediately blurted out "MURDER WEAPONS!", much to the consternation of the little old lady that was standing there. We still laugh about it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom