• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Oh and the stuff hoosierdood said is true all seriousness. But it is a two way street.. i suggest be factious and play a game i call hello my name is "insert your name" whats yours.. but make her meet you or wait for you at a bar kinda thing.. and pretend to flirt with her and ask questions you already know.. and pretend to rediscover your wife.. depending on you time frame try to have two playful outings / dates a month at the least... especially if you dont do that... who cares of you already know everything..about her.. you have to be exciting still or else she will move on.. and well frankly unleas thats what you want.. and you might see more of her peach..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I've gotten that, too. My response was; after your nap,exercise class, cake decorating class, time on Facebook, time playing computer games, time reading, dinner, taking care of your flowers, and your time watching TV before bed, any time to talk is gone. How would you like me to fix that dear?

That's something I personally wouldn't include in my rant. That's a gooodd thing. :):

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Mine blames INGO... Something about post whoring and have issues with proving liberals wrong and getting rep. :dunno:

:D

duty_calls.png

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Major red flag!!! This usually means she has already thought long and hard about "What is not being talked about". Two schools of thought I guess, either buck up and listen, or deal with whatever comes out of it. :twocents:

Mine is usually more of a "What is wrong with me today" :dunno: :rolleyes:

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    I response to the OP, I have a gag order and am not allowed to talk to my wife about work, or any of her shortcomings. So, I go to the VA and talk to my replacement wife about the issues I find troubling and sweep her little moans and groans about her job and her findings of ill repute with me under the rug. If my wife were to ever tell me about how we don't talk anymore, there would be an argument that the South side of Indy could hear. Double Standards suck, but it's cheaper to keep her...

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    On thursday and friday evening I went over the whole weekends activities with mine. Gave her start times, who was involved, and approx. end times so she could plan her stuff and we could spend time together. On saturday she woke up and asked "what are you doing today?". I gave her the answer in a frustrated tone and she got mad. Can't figure out why. Last night we went over todays activities again and I am not kidding, she just asked me "what are you doing today?". I am talking she is not listening. I think, as was said before, she just wants someone to talk at and tell her she is always right. Oh and the answer for today was "I don't know" because it doesn't matter what I say.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On thursday and friday evening I went over the whole weekends activities with mine. Gave her start times, who was involved, and approx. end times so she could plan her stuff and we could spend time together. On saturday she woke up and asked "what are you doing today?". I gave her the answer in a frustrated tone and she got mad. Can't figure out why. Last night we went over todays activities again and I am not kidding, she just asked me "what are you doing today?". I am talking she is not listening. I think, as was said before, she just wants someone to talk at and tell her she is always right. Oh and the answer for today was "I don't know" because it doesn't matter what I say.

Standard response. With this woman 31 years this month and it has not changed. She is a great gal and all. Takes wonderful care of the family but if I say it nothing sticks. It is the typical female response to a males input. I have realized this will not ever change so it is accepted as the norm. No knock on the spousal units but man, just once.

Ladies, I love you all (not literally but you get the drift I hope) and without you life could get pretty boring.......or not.........:D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

It's the opposite for my wife and I. My mental calender only holds so much.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom