• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    An Open Letter to President Obama on the Occasion of 9/11 » Publications » Family Security Matters

Dear President Obama,

I read of your administrations plan to re-define September 11th as a National Service Day. Sir, it's time we had a talk.

During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition. We noticed.

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states. We noticed.

When Senator McCain leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial
    , you tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over. We noticed.

More at the source.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    On September 11, I sat there feeling anger and wishing I were young enough to rejoin the Army and go to the Middle East and sightsee through the optics of my M4.

National Service Day? National Neuter Day, more like it.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    The traditional salute during the Pledge of Allegiance is to give the Nazi salute. Well, not exactly. Hitler got the salute from us, and we changed it when we began not to like what he was doing.

Mexican_Flag_Salute_Military_Heart.jpg

pledge-allegiance-pledge-allegiance.jpg

The Pledge of Allegiance is a nasty bit of anti-Americanism.

PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE NEWS OF FRANCIS BELLAMY, EDWARD BELLAMY & MORE. History encyclopedia & library. Historian & Journalist Dr. Rex Curry - Libertarian Lawyer http://rexcurry.net/pledge-allegiance-pledge-allegiance2.jpg Looking Backward, Youth's Comp

Top Bottom