• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kate1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    North Suburbs, Indy
    Not sure if there's any Beck fans here (Glenn Beck, that is) or if anyone is familiar with the values and principles concept. Link below to the Indy meetup for 13 March.
    Thought it would be appropriate to post in the preparedness section as part of that, to me, is meeting with like minded people and coming up with a plan for victory and return to the roots of our founding. :twocents:

The Indianapolis We Surround Them Meetup Group (Indianapolis, IN) - Meetup.com

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Tentatively, looking at a Glenn Beck Get Together in Clay City on Friday. Waiting for the confirmation of time and place :patriot:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I see Elkhart on the list. However I will be busy working. That is why demonstrations for right thinking Americans hardly ever make a big splash. The libs have their masses of professional whiners that can appear at any demonstration that comes along. We need to fund some community organizers of our own... our own version of acorn.

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    for any interested in a viewing party in West Lafayette/greater lafayette area please PM me. I have information on one, it has not been posted on the Glenn Beck website yet though.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Why does all of the info for this and the tea parties have to be on sites that you have to be a member of? I'm not joining any of this crap so what is the time and location for the Indy meet up? Thanks

Top Bottom