• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

The entire FISA Court system needs to be eliminated. Secret courts are always a bad idea.

Everyone above pay grade X at a host of alphabet agencies need to be prohibited by law from ever receiving compensation from the Federal government again.

Reduce the FBI by half, and limit their authority exclusively to interstate crime under federal statutes, which is more consistent with the 10th Amendment.

Zero the ATF's budget. Not one more penny.

Then authorize the Special Prosecutor from h*** to hunt down those who violated their oath and corrupted our institutions.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    There's a line between LEO and KGB, policeman and Stasi, cop and Tonton Macoute. Know the difference.
    That usually takes ignoring one's oath, and to go along by "just following orders".

It does all public employees good to remember the last time we got serious about accountability, at Nuremberg, there was a lot of gallows use...

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The entire FISA Court system needs to be eliminated. Secret courts are always a bad idea.

Everyone above pay grade X at a host of alphabet agencies need to be prohibited by law from ever receiving compensation from the Federal government again.

Reduce the FBI by half, and limit their authority exclusively to interstate crime under federal statutes, which is more consistent with the 10th Amendment.

Then authorize the Special Prosecutor from h*** to hunt down those who violated their oath and corrupted our institutions.
    Never happen… as much as I’d like to see it.
    The country is listing to port and I don’t believe there are enough good people to bring it back towards starboard.
    There are pockets of good… but nobody wants to be first and lead.
    Without good leaders there are no good followers.
    Without good leaders and good followers there are not good results.
    I’m not willing to give up but I’m old, gray and crippled. I pray… can’t hurt.
    Old Glory needs to rise up and open a can of whoopass on the parasitic ahole’s causing problems.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Never happen… as much as I’d like to see it.
    The country is listing to port and I don’t believe there are enough good people to bring it back towards starboard.
    There are pockets of good… but nobody wants to be first and lead.
    Without good leaders there are no good followers.
    Without good leaders and good followers there are not good results.
    I’m not willing to give up but I’m old, gray and crippled. I pray… can’t hurt.
    Old Glory needs to rise up and open a can of whoopass on the parasitic ahole’s causing problems.
    Dangerous old men are in short supply.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Italics mine: if a special prosecutor were going to pursue that, he'd have to go after most sitting members of Congress as well as a lot of federal judges and other gubmint employees.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    There's a line between LEO and KGB, policeman and Stasi, cop and Tonton Macoute. Know the difference.
    One benefit to the tax payers of a Stasi system is surveillance funding is lower, because they used the citizens to spy.
    Which is preferable...
    * Paying tax money that is used for surveillance
    * Having neighbors do the surveillance

Top Bottom