• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Is anyone else a little excited about the weather change coming through tomorrow? I'm thinking movement will be greater due to the colder weather that will start pushing through. What do you guys think?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Watched a doe being chased by an 8 and a 4 tonight, movement tomorrow will depend on how windy it is in the morning.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Idk Saturday looks to be too stormy and windy. Sunday after the storm with approx. 20deg. Temps they should be pretty active, if its not too windy.

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Well they were moving pretty well before the snow started, we ended up seeing 15-20 doe, and one buck. I didn't buy a bundle this year so I didn't take any of the doe, would have had an easy shot on at least 10 though.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Well they were moving pretty well before the snow started, we ended up seeing 15-20 doe, and one buck. I didn't buy a bundle this year so I didn't take any of the doe, would have had an easy shot on at least 10 though.

Where have you been hunting? I've seen more on the side of the road this year than I have in the woods!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Little spot just outside city limits, has deer all the time. Went by twice after dark, nothing.
    That is really odd. Saw nothing passing by twice late this afternoon too.

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    I married into a ton of hunting ground so I'm very lucky. Only myself, father in law, and one of my wife's cousins hunt there.

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    She does have two brothers, they don't hunt so you might call them sisters lol! I'm going out Weds. morning and it is supposed to be fairly warm I'm hoping they will be out filling their bellies in the am.

Top Bottom