• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hickory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Gibson county
    Anyone else had trouble getting web site to open the last four days or so. Mine would time out and say ISP can not find web site. Happened many times, I was about to go into withdrawals.
    Seems fine today. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
    Hickory

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No issues here. You might want to restart your modem then router if you are having issues like this in the future.

Hickory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Gibson county
    I have not been able to open this site all day yesterday. I contacted my ISP, SIT-CO wireless, and they said they could not get site to open the usual way. They were able to open it some how but those ways are not available to the regular customer. The tech said it had something to do with the site itself. Couldn't offer me any solutions.
    Just passing this along. Seems no one else is having the problem so I will have to persevere in my endeavors to open site.
    Happy New Year to everyone.
    Hickory

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have not been able to open this site all day yesterday. I contacted my ISP, SIT-CO wireless, and they said they could not get site to open the usual way. They were able to open it some how but those ways are not available to the regular customer. The tech said it had something to do with the site itself. Couldn't offer me any solutions.
    Just passing this along. Seems no one else is having the problem so I will have to persevere in my endeavors to open site.
    Happy New Year to everyone.
    Hickory

You can always use a site like Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not? or Down For Everyone Or Just Me - Check if a website or site is down. to try and see if it is something on your end or if a site is down all together.

I'm not sure what would be causing issues such that your ISP couldn't open it either unless they were having some routing trouble.

Top Bottom