• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdean057

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    BROWNSBURG
    i am thinking about getting into reloading in the near future and im just looking for input on vendors. Im going to be reloading 9mm .40 45acp to start then maybe move to into rifle rounds.
    Whats your favorite website for ordering projectiles and local gun stores in or around INDY that have a good reload selection?

ArmyADub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Greenwood
    A lot of competition hand gun shooters, especially high volume types are moving to coated bullets. It's worth the effort to at least check them out. You can typically get the same velocity at ~10% less powder charge. Perhaps check out Black Bullets international, Blue Bullets company, SNS casting, etc. In my experience, plated/jacketed can't touch the cost for coated bullets. YMMV

Second the nomination of Bobcat steel. I'd also throw Atterbury shooting complex in the mix for solid prices on components.

One thing to keep in mind, if you intend to re-load for a while and/or bulk, then consider not only what is your ideal components, but what is readily available....

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We stock a mix of Xtreme and Berrys plated bullets in the common calibers. Also have some jacketed options in stock for rifle. Powder and primers are stocked well as we are a manufacturer ourselves. We also carry a lot of Dillon product as well.

Be glad to help you out any that we can!

Top Bottom