• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scuzee

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Jun 6, 2023
    South Bend
    I wanted to see if there is any interest in trading off my Weihrauch HW 100 for a similar quality spring-piston air gun. Ideally a Weihrauch HW 80, 95, 97.

It is the FSB model (Fully-Shrouded-Barrel) in 22 caliber with the thumbhole stock. I have a Hill Mk5 manual air pump that I would include since I don't have any other PCP guns. There is an Athlon 12x40 scope on it currently, and I wish to keep it unless someone wants to trade an air rifle along with a comparable spring rated scope.

There is nothing wrong with the airgun and it is incredibly accurate. It does not leak over time. Like most HW100 it prefers heavy pellets, and I have found the JSB jumbo heavy to be the best. I bought it used with a rail mounted on the bottom of the forearm, presumably for a bipod. I removed the rail and there are still two small holes in the bottom of the forearm. I might be able to find the rail and re attach it if you want.

I am mostly just tired of pumping this gun up to pressure, and I do not want to invest in an electric pump and tank setup, so I would like to switch back to spring piston. With this gun and pump you can get started shooting without any extra equipment.

Let me know if you have any interest and something comparable to trade. I will find some time to upload pictures soon.

scuzee

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Jun 6, 2023
    South Bend
    Added pictures

Attachments

• IMG_3736.jpeg
      IMG_3736.jpeg
      457.7 KB · Views: 38
    • IMG_3739.jpeg
      IMG_3739.jpeg