• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gjclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Normally I don't post things about me OCing but the other night I had this couple that acted really weird from the moment they saw me. I was on my way to Panda Express to get some dinner for me and my fiance. I was kinda pissed because my AC is out in my car so I am sweating like a mad man, then this idiot about T-Bones me at the cross-section because he ran a red light, and before I head in the Fiance calls and says she locked herself out of the house so I need to hurry up. Anyway. I go inside to get some food and from the moment I walk in the door this guy is eye balling me.. and not the normal eyeballing I get for OCing... this guy looks like he is in Defcon 4. I see him lean over and get his wife's attention and she starts staring too. It's like I was some sideshow freak. I don't know, but I think I may have broke up some kind of robbery or something. After watching me for a few minutes (They had to fry up another batch of sesame chicken) they got up and kinda stormed off... guess their little heist couldn't wait. +1 for the OC crowd. Criminals don't like a challenge.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Spoof threads make me jumpy, shaky and sweaty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom