• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    WTF? I thought we were going to be destroyed by an asteroid in 2012. Specifically December of 2012. Don't go changing doomsday on me, I cant handle change.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    With the decline of Global Warming we have to have another EOTWAWKI event coming to spend billions of dollars and mounds of government regulations (and taxes) trying to avert

R_abbi_T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    LaPorte
    With the decline of Global Warming we have to have another EOTWAWKI event coming to spend billions of dollars and mounds of government regulations (and taxes) trying to avert

OK I can usually get enough context clues to make sense out of most of the unknown accronyms in these forums but wth is EOTWAWKI! lmao :dunno: I'm at end of the world ...........

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    armageddon.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hmmm Friday the 13th... seems superstitious to mean... those dang superstitious Ruskies...

BTW, the article says that there is a small chance that in 2029 it will pass through a gravitational keyhole when is passes near earth. The effects from said event could put it on a collission course with earth when it passes in 2036.

So what they're saying is that there is a slim chance that the earths gravity could unpredictably effect it so they're "predicting" that it could possibly hit earth the next time around.

What they really meant to say is that they don't know squat but there is always a chance something bad could happen.

IMHO, they just wanted their chance in the spotlight and didn't know how else to do it. Why not say "we're all gonna die" and provide "proof" that you can't even prove yourself but nobody else can disprove? Perfect...

[/rambling]

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    First :popcorn:

Then :buddies:

And finally :runaway:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    They say that this has happened at least 6 times in the earth's history, causing mass extinctions, and uninhabitable conditions of the earth's surface.

Top Bottom