• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    I had promised a coworker a couple years ago that he could get my AK47 wasr 30 for 325. I told him that I would let it go for fair market value whenever he wanted it. I let her out the door for 400 today. That's my last defensive weapon in our house. There's no more guns.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So, did you sell all your guns, or is this some sort of fake "cover-my-rear" thread like saying you lost it in a boating accident?

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I had promised a coworker a couple years ago that he could get my AK47 wasr 30 for 325. I told him that I would let it go for fair market value whenever he wanted it. I let her out the door for 400 today. That's my last defensive weapon in our house. There's no more guns.

Congratulations your house is a gun free zone... Good for you? :dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    29782245.jpg

Last edited:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI

Obama would be proud.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Congradulation my friend. It feels awfully good to be gun free, doesn't it.

I now have one of those buttons I push for help, you know, "I've fallen and can't get up" buttons. Now I say, "I've been robbed, shot and raped and I can't get up". I'll get police help ASAP.

Yep, it feels real good to be gun free.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    uh....yeah...so why not put a sign out in front of the homestead stating that it's a gun free zone. Ya know -- like the one's at the restaurants & schools & post offices.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    If he wants to sell his guns then so be it. NO NEED TO BERATE HIM FOR IT. He has the freedom to do what he wants. I understand that we all think it is dumb to disarm oneself but that's his safety on the line, not ours.

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    If he wants to sell his guns then so be it. NO NEED TO BERATE HIM FOR IT. He has the freedom to do what he wants. I understand that we all think it is dumb to disarm oneself but that's his safety on the line, not ours.
    lol We're just trying to understand why he came on here and made a post about it :dunno:

Top Bottom