• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    picked up my first hand gun today from beechgrove firearms. got off work at 7am to drive up there and have breakfast. i have nothing but good things to say about the guys up there. i will be back for sure. i couldnt be happier, the gun shoots great and fits my hand perfect. (springfield xd40) put 24 rounds through it when we got back to the house. a trip to atterbury is going to happen in the next few days. ill give a better range report then. i want to say thanks to pearlman1966 for helping me shop around and find a gun that suits me best. ill post a picture once i figure out how to on here (a little help would be great) anyone else pick up a new gun today or go shoot? but now im back at work with no sleep, i guess thats what happens when you pick up a new gun and have to work again the next day, but was it worth it? hell yes it was!!!!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    thanks guys, i would post a picture but im having trouble figuring it out. i have read the FAQ and trying to do what it tells me, but yet im still not figuring it out :dunno:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    well under the posting rules on here it says i cant post attachments! i dont understand why, can anyone help?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes, you made a good choice. The XDs fit my hand nicely too, but the XDms don't for some reason. The two pistols feel differen like night and day for some reason.

I hope you know that one pistol is almost never ever enough. Safe Shooting my friend.

Vv

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    well under the posting rules on here it says i cant post attachments! i dont understand why, can anyone help?
    First, find an online pic hosting site like Photobucket, etc.
    Take pics and save them to your computer.
    Upload said pics to your pic-hosting website.
    Copy the location (URL) of the pic you want to post. Photobucket has a feature which allows you to just click on the location (Direct link) and it copies it for you. If the site doesn't have something like that, just copy the URL from your browser navigation bar (Highlight it, then Edit, Copy or Ctrl+C).
    Come back here and click on the little picture of mountains
    insertimage.gif
    above the text box. That will bring up a little pop-up window. Paste your pic location into the highlighted box (Edit, Paste or Ctrl+V) and click Okay. This isn't an attachment, so you shouldn't be restricted from posting pics in this manner. Clear as mud, right? :):

Last edited:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Im not in the XD Club (Yet)......but I am a fan.....great choice

i was originally wanting to get a glock23 but when i saw the price on the xd and held it. i fell in love, plus it was nearly $100 cheaper. if you ask me its pretty much the same as the glock so i couldnt really pass it up. i do love my XD and never heard anything bad about them on any reviews. i recommend them highly.

Top Bottom