• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    As someone in the local club said (upon getting one for father's day) "It's good for absolutely nothing but putting a grin on your face and that's good enough". I tested and verified that statement.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As someone in the local club said (upon getting one for father's day) "It's good for absolutely nothing but putting a grin on your face and that's good enough". I tested and verified that statement.
    I disagree, it is an excellent coat, hat and umbrella gun. Meaning it goes in the umbrella stand next to the door with your coat and hat, for answer g the door when not expecting a knock. With a little upper body strength, it an be fired Ala HK MP5K style with a sling or without. Obviously hunting with it is probably not the best idea, unless they are two legged, but it has a myriad of uses for the martially inclined.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    It arrived! I'm giving the wood a 7/10 which is a little bit of a bummer. The tube extension is a little different than the one shown and the forward sling mount is super janky. It's just held on with a retaining ring, so that'll be coming off. The gun is balanced and weighted well. It feels quite a bit heavier than my shockwave. It really does feel excellent in the hands. The plastic trigger guard is also lame... Overall I'm happy with it. I know it seems I stated more bad than good but I can't stress how well balanced it feels to me.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I agree the front sling mount looks like an afterthought. Kind of dissapointing.

just have to break in the wood a bit. Give it a little character!

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    I wish they had come out with this version first. I would rather have that version than the polymer version I bought. I still love it though!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Since this is obviously legal I can imagine the cuddly members of the Bloods and the Crypts will certainly be headed down to their local gun emporium to acquire one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    noah.richey
    Top Bottom