• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    I went to a local outdoors shop to get some Lil Gun and fishing line and he mentioned that they had a new archery shop in the next building. So the wife and I went and checked it out.

Got to talking to the guy working in there and the next thing I know I'm shooting the new Bowtech Insanity CPX....oh my god...awesome. Now I want it!!! I like my Mathews Z7 pretty good but there is no comparison to the Insanity. WOW!

Bowtech Archery

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I went to a local outdoors shop to get some Lil Gun and fishing line and he mentioned that they had a new archery shop in the next building. So the wife and I went and checked it out.

Got to talking to the guy working in there and the next thing I know I'm shooting the new Bowtech Insanity CPX....oh my god...awesome. Now I want it!!! I like my Mathews Z7 pretty good but there is no comparison to the Insanity. WOW!

Bowtech Archery

what shop?

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    According to my buddies, you must be mistaken because no bow in the world can compare to the Almighty Mathews bows. They would go nuts if they thought someone was thinking about giving up a Mathews for something else.
    I don't doubt that the Mathews bows are good but these guys have "cult" loyalty. I have shot Hoyts for years and I'm thinking about a new Hoyt just to bug my buddies that I'm not shooting a Mathews. I might have to look at that Bowtech since that would bug them too.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    According to my buddies, you must be mistaken because no bow in the world can compare to the Almighty Mathews bows. They would go nuts if they thought someone was thinking about giving up a Mathews for something else.
    I don't doubt that the Mathews bows are good but these guys have "cult" loyalty. I have shot Hoyts for years and I'm thinking about a new Hoyt just to bug my buddies that I'm not shooting a Mathews. I might have to look at that Bowtech since that would bug them too.

Ive had a couple of Bowtech's, actually took my larges buck ever with a Bowtech. I have shot this Z7 since it was new in 2010, great bow, smooth, accurate, fast enough. But that Insanity was pretty nutty. I'm not in the mood to spend the money on a new bow this season anyway so...I'll stick withy the Mathews for another year.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest

Dumped my first Mathews to fund a Blackwidow build :)
    Sold my 2nd one also, again to go to recurve.

Twin cams, or no cams..........no single cams for me.

Top Bottom