• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    Well I have been a member of this site for sometime but always just stayed in the background. I just thought I would say hey to all my fellow gun enthusiasts. Its great to see such a great following here. I have the INGO sticker on my hard hat and my truck from the last 1500 gun show I attended. Anyways, great to be here and I have a lot of old and new firearms to talk about, not as many as I would like but hey a guy has to start somewhere.. and I am sure some if not most of you have have way way more than me. Most of my guns mainly serve a purpose like hunting or self defense but I have others that I just like a lot and just love to shoot. So I might begin to chime in a little here and there on some posts or make my own.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome. We have people at all levels of gun ownership here. From newbies looking to buy their first, to old-timers with multiple safes-full. It's not the size of the collection, it's how you shoot it. Or maybe it's he who dies with the most toys wins. Whatever. Enjoy the site. :)

hoostalbrian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Allen County
    Welcome aboard

Well I have been a member of this site for sometime but always just stayed in the background. I just thought I would say hey to all my fellow gun enthusiasts. Its great to see such a great following here. I have the INGO sticker on my hard hat and my truck from the last 1500 gun show I attended. Anyways, great to be here and I have a lot of old and new firearms to talk about, not as many as I would like but hey a guy has to start somewhere.. and I am sure some if not most of you have have way way more than me. Most of my guns mainly serve a purpose like hunting or self defense but I have others that I just like a lot and just love to shoot. So I might begin to chime in a little here and there on some posts or make my own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom