• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Well, to me it looks all beat up and icky, so just send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.........Just kidding , that is one neat piece of history, and an darned fine shootin' iron. To think some fine young man carried that in defense of his country, and might have sent Allah some of his acolytes....

SpinDrift762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2022
    Brownsburg
    That’s an outstanding rifle. Incredibly rugged, the HS stock means that there’s no glass bedding to damage when it needs to be cleaned after it gets muddy and dusty. The lack of external magazine means that you are able to support the weapon with your off hand AT its balance point so you’re not using muscle strength to keep it on target; this allows exceedingly accurate alternate shooting positions in the right hands. On and on and on. M24 will always be my idea of a fighting sniper rifle.

I’m slowly piecing together a clone of your rifle, Ive got the receiver, scope, and soon the stock!

The added bonus is when my kids are old enough to shoot, the stock retracts enough for them to be properly fitted to it.

Cheers man, that’s your forever rifle.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom