• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I didn't have time to read all the responses to this thread so it may have already been said. What do you want to bet obummer has a 54% approval rating among pakistanis. They hate the U.S.A. but love the der fuher.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didn't have time to read all the responses to this thread so it may have already been said. What do you want to bet obummer has a 54% approval rating among pakistanis. They hate the U.S.A. but love the der fuher.
    And you'd likely be very wrong. They know who's behind the drone attacks and the targeted killings. Hell, if it's on the front page of our news it's certainly on theirs, too. They know who the king is behind the murders that have occurred in their country.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    This message brought to you from backwoods Indiana by people who've never made it out of the state, let alone the country. :noway:

I think the we've got our quota on idiot comments like this already. Keep it up though, you're almost to 50.

i am not going to get into a "tit for tat" with you but, suffice to say, i have been more places and i have seen more things than i care to in this life.

i can not help that you are blinded by "good will" and can not recognize an enemy when you see him.

our problems here in the west are:

1, we stopped fighting the crusades almost 800 years ago, they did not.
    2, we judge these "people" on our level against our mentality and our regard for life.
    3, we are bound by some rediculous sense of PC. so instead of calling the Paki's out for their actions, we play along nice like nothign happened.
    4, we do not offer a swift and brutal (if appropriate) response to wrongs against America or her allies. e.g. Israel, Iran, North Korea, the UN, Benghazi, The Paki Dr. that lead us to bin Laden, Mexicans streaming across our border in droves (then we give two schits what the Mexican president thinks) for a few examples.
    5, we waste money overseas on so called allies
    6, we allow third rate countries like Egypt and Libya to dictate to us what they are going to allow in regards to the Benghazi "investigation" (of course Bobo the Clown doesnt want this investigated...)

Remeber, these people will convert by the sword, it is ingrained into their heads from day one with their vile "religion". and please spare me the 1.6 billion line....it's old and is a silly argument. Europe is bending over for the muslim immigrants and it is ruining their cultures and society. it will happen here soon as well. just think about how many "honor killings" and sharia law cases youve heard of in the last few years.

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    And you'd likely be very wrong. They know who's behind the drone attacks and the targeted killings. Hell, if it's on the front page of our news it's certainly on theirs, too. They know who the king is behind the murders that have occurred in their country.

Won't be the first time I was wrong. But everyone here is still blameing bush why wouldn't they.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Americans wouldn't react well to a foreign superpower dropping bombs on people in our country either. U.S. foreign policy makes us less safe.

US drones kill up to 80% civilians Pakistan Interior Minister

pakistan-tehreek-e-insaf-hold-burning.jpg

Top Bottom